Vow to Succeed - Project 180
Everyone deserves a second chance!
Vow to Succeed: Project 180 is a FREE program for offenders who are within 3-12 months of release from the WI Dept. of Corrections work release centers in Milwaukee. The purpose of this program is to reduce the return to incarceration for individuals by using mentoring to:
- Build family/peer relationship skills
- Provide pro-social activities and substance abuse treatment
- Maximize education and employment opportunities
The program has two components — group mentoring pre-release and one-to-one mentoring post release. Project 180 is designed to help individuals adjust and overcome some of the challenges they might face as they re-enter the community.
Vow to Succeed: Project 180’s services include:
- Assisting individuals with getting their GED
- Helping individuals get their driver’s license restored
- Assisting individuals with their employment search
- Providing AODA/Mental Health services
Vow to Succeed: Project 180 Media Interviews:
Project 180 was recently featured on TMJ 4’s Morning Blend program (June 4, 2012) and KISS FM (April 29, 2012). Please click on program names to hear interviews.
For more information about Vow to Succeed: Project 180, please call Lauren Bridgeman, Mentor Project Coordinator at 414-326-3151 or click on the link to view the Project 180 Brochure.
TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!